Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Location 3, Week 1: S Cooper St & W Pleasant Ridge Rd, Arlington, TX



"I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed."   - Psalm 119:46

Time:   4:45 - 6:15 pm

Main Happenings:


1)  a few honks, a few waves, one or two thumbs up .


Sign Held:


You might be wondering why I am holding the same sign lately.  That's because I decided to ONLY hold signs of God's word, not reference verses signs.  In other words, the other signs I have references God's word - in my own wording - rather than straight from the Bible.  I have the lettering for one more verse sign as well, but it isn't prepared yet.  I am letting God's word cut to the people's hearts, not my own wording, as it is written: "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

Well it's a tough crowd out there.  Dead today... same as yesterday: no action, nothing happening.  I wonder what is going on?  I get a few waves, thumbs up, a couple of honks; but certainly nothing like the action I experienced at my other locations.  Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.  I will keep fightin' on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment