Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Week 3, Location 2: Precinct Line Rd & W Harwood Rd, Hurst, TX

12/19/12



"Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak."   - Jeremiah 1:6-7


Time:  12:00 - 1:00 pm

Main Happenings:


1)  very few honks and waves today.


Sign Held:



Wish I could write more, but it was pretty much dead today, no activity.  Nothing but a few honks and waves. 

No thumbs up, no “drive by shoutings”, nothing of the sort today.  Hardly any glances at my sign either from what I could observe.  What was going on?  I’m usually not there at that time, so maybe a different breed of people during this hour.  Who knows.

Oh well.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment